Connecting to Your Class
Connecting with your classes is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
What you need to get started: Your ID number (lunch number) and your password (from last year). If you have forgotten either of these, please contact your teacher. New students to DISD, please contact teacher or the Daniel Office (972-708-3200).
1. Go to ClassLink and login.
- Use your district ID number (lunch number) in the first box.
- Use your district password in the second box.
- Returning students: this is the password you created last year. If you have forgotten it, contact your teacher.
- Students new to DISD: contact your teacher for the password.
- Click Sign In.
- If you are unable to sign in, contact your teacher.
2. Access Google Apps.
- You will need your dvilleschools.org email account to log into Google Apps If you don't know it, click on the user icon in the upper right corner. Next, click on My Profile. You will be on the "General Setting" tab. Scroll down until you see "Email." Write down or copy your email address.
- In ClassLink click on the Google Resources icon.
- Click on the Google Classroom icon.
- You will be asked to login to your district Google account:
- In the first box, type your full district email address (email@example.com).
- In the second box, type your password (it's the same one you used to login to ClassLink).
- Click Sign In
You must be signed using your dvilleschools.org account in order to see your classes.
3. Access Your Google Classroom.
- When your are on the Google Classroom homepage you may see all your classes. If you do, click on the class you would like to attend.
- If you do not see your classes, but you have the class code:
- Click on the + sign. - Type in the class code from your teacher. - Click on the join link to join.
- If you do not see your classes AND you do not have a class code, contact your teacher.
If you need more assistance, please contact your teacher.